Owen Haskell Inc. has extensive project experience. We operate in both the public and private sectors providing surveying services to an ever-increasing portfolio of clients.
In providing such services Owen Haskell’s prime objective is to create continued long-term partnerships delivering innovation and best-practice.
Owen Haskell Inc. has provided advice and services for a variety of public and private developments.
We have a wide experience of projects within the industrial sector.
For further information on our project experience please feel free to contact us.
- Town line survey for South Portland and Scarborough, ME., Boundary & Topographical survey for the expansion of South Portland High and the Landfill closing.
- Boundary and Engineering surveys for Scarborough Fire and Police Stations.
- Engineering survey for the Waterville/Winslow bridge spanning the Kennebec River, including all surveying, wetland locations, hydrographic surveys, boring layout, and field check of aerial photography.
- Boundary surveys and plan review for Florida Power and Light purchase of Central Maine Power assets.
- Engineering survey for topography, aerial photogrammetry, ground control, utility, and right of way location of Maine Turnpike and Jetport Interchange.
- ALTA survey for the Middlesex Turnpike in Burlington, MA.
- GPS surveys in Waltham, Fall River/New Bedford, MA.
- Topographical, wetlands, and as-built surveys at the Cohasset, Havervill, Milton, Salisbury, and Wayland, MA., Landfills.
- Construction layouts and hydrographic surveys in Bath and Portland, ME.
- ALTA surveys in Boston, Braintree, Needham, MA. and Killington, CT.
- Tower site surveys in N. Taynham, S. Middleboro and Weymouth, MA.
- Transmission line surveys in Kittery, York, and Elliot, ME.